Python for Kids - Beginners Course
Today’s world is full of computers & digital technologies and kids see around them and very few use them for multiple reasons. Today’s necessity is to provide computer & digital technology knowledge to young minds at an early age to prepare them for future.
“Education is deepest source to plant the seeds now for better tomorrow”
Kh Skill Academy committed to provide quality digital education to young minds in a creative, simple and fun environment based on activities rather than theory.
Python is one of the technologies which is promising for the future and leads the coding to create new applications and solve the real world problems.
Limited slots only. First come first serve basis!
Course Duration & Batch Timings:
- Total Duration of Course 24 Hours
- Availability of Weekday & Weekend batches
- Weekdays batch – 2 days in a week 1.5 hour daily
- Weekend batch – 2 days in a week 1.5 hours daily
Why to Join Us:
- Cost effective and special design for Kids.
- Limited Student in each batch.
- Personal Interaction to resolve your queries
- Live Practice Session – work on multiple mini projects to understand the concept and 1 Major Project.
- Post Course Support – One on One Session with Student to Mentor
- Lifetime Career Guidance / Counselling
|Mon 6 April 2020||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||2 Hours/Day||Mon - Fri||Classroom|
Is to provide a strong base of Python programming including core concepts.
To understand concepts of data structure which would be beneficial for deep diving into Python.
- Unleash creativity when kids learn how to code
- Coding helps young minds to be friend with math
- Youngsters can begin to transform their ideas into reality
- Python is Kids friendly
- Helps to build logic at an early age.
- Help in improving problem solving and logical thinking.
Any kids aged 9+ years can attend the beginners course
Introduction to Python
User Input Function
Functions – Reusable components
What is Exceptions
How to Handle Exceptions
Resolving Common issue
Tips and Good Practices
No shortCode found